University of Kansas
Bachelor of Science (2008)
2011 - Present
Young & Associates, PA
2008 - 2010
2000 - 2007
Copyright 2014 yngpa.com | All Rights Reserved.
Mr. Glessner has over 12 years experience in civil engineering design and construction
engineering services, including design engineering surveys. He is experienced in the design and
preparation of site development plans, grading and drainage designs, roadway and pavement
designs, and water and sanitary sewer pipeline design. Mr. Glessner has experience assembling
permit documents for erosion control and storm water quality facilities. Mr. Glessner has
extensive field engineering experience, including inspection of pavements, water and sewer
pipelines, water and wastewater treatment facilities and construction staking.
Areas of Expertise include:
• AutoCAD Design and Carlson Data Collection software programs
• Civil design plans and project specification manuals
• Design Surveys and Construction Staking
• Construction engineering and administration
• KDOT, KDHE, and other regulatory permitting
• KDOT CIT Inspection
• Derby North Middle School Development, USD 260, Derby, KS; civil design and project
management services for streets, storm sewers, detention pond facilities, water and sanitary
sewer main extensions serving a 40-acres development site.
• Mann Aviation Aircraft Hangar, Colonel James Jabara Airport, Wichita, KS; site plan
engineering and storm water quality design for private corporate jet facility.
•16" Water Line Improvements, Mulvane, KS; construction engineering services for over
4-miles of PVC C-905 pipeline.
• 6" and 10" Sanitary Sewer Force Mains, Mulvane, KS; construction engineering services for
over 5-miles of HDPE pipe, including directional drilling.
• Wastewater Treatment Improvements, Mulvane, KS; construction engineering services for
WWTP headworks building, pumping stations, anoxic basin, equalization basin, and force main
monitoring and treatment facilities.
• Water System Improvements, Mulvane, KS; computer modeling of municipal water
distribution system and the development design criteria for elevated water storage and water
treatment facilities, including site civil design plans and construction engineering services for a
500,000 gallon elevated water storage tank and new 1.5 MGD reverse osmosis water treatment
Working together to meet all the needs of our
Mr. Glessner's Project Experience Includes:
For other firms:
Mr. Glessner provided design and construction engineering services for over 5-miles of water main replacement work in the City of Onaga, KS,
including inspection work for a 250,000 gallon composite water tower. Mr. Glessner has performed a number of inspections on KDOT bridge and
pavement reconstruction projects.
Registration and Professional Organizations:
• Licensed Professional Engineer - State of Kansas (#23090)
• Membership and participation in American Society of Civil Engineers, American Concrete Institute, Kansas Rural Water Association, and the American
Water Works Association.
YOUNG & ASSOCIATES, CIVIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER’S, P.A. is an equal opportunity employer and is a registered professional association with the
Kansas State Board of Technical Professions and a member of the Wichita and Kansas Professional Engineering Societies and American Society of Civil Engineers.