Copyright 2014 yngpa.com | All Rights Reserved.
Mr. Billingsley has over 12 years experience as design and survey technician on civil engineering
projects. He is experienced in researching, coordinating, and performing topographic and utility
design surveys, including the preparation of plats, boundary surveys and topographic maps. Mr.
Billingsley is experienced in the preparation of construction plans for pavement, utility, drainage,
and other civil engineering projects. He is also experienced in various design and surveying
programs including and AutoCAD Civil 3-D, ArcGIS and Carlson® SurvCE2.
Areas of Expertise include:
• CAD Design and Drafting Software
• GIS Mapping Systems
• Design and Utility Surveys using Total Station and GPS Systems
• Construction Staking
• Construction Observation for Pavements and Utility Pipelines
• Stormwater Permitting
• Private Water Line & Storm Sewer Impvmts. to serve the Neurology Consultants of KS, City of
• Sanitary Sewer Improvements to serve the Prairie Acres 2nd Addition, Derby, KS
• Sanitary Sewer Improvements to serve commercial properties along Rock Road, Derby, KS
• Storm Sewer Improvements to serve Comotara 2nd Addition, City of Wichita, KS
• Private Sanitary Sewer and Storm Sewer Impvmts. to serve the House of Schwan, City of
• Site Grading and Parking Lot Improvements for Westar E. Central Facility, Wichita, KS
• Styx Creek Drainage Channel Improvements, City of Mulvane, KS
• KDOT-ARRA Bicycle and Pedestrian Path to serve Mulvane Sports Complex, City of Mulvane, KS
• Park and Ride Facility Improvements, Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada
• Boulder Highway & Russell Road Intersection, Henderson, NV
• Street and Storm Sewer Improvements to serve Diamond Lane Commercial Subdivision, Las
• Street Improvements to serve Patti Anne Woods & College Subdivision, Henderson, NV
Mr. Billingsley's Project Experience Includes:
University of Nevada Las Vegas
(1999 - 2000)
2009 - Present
Young & Associates, PA
2004 - 2009
Assoc. Project Manager
JPL Engineering, Inc.
Las Vegas, Nevada
2002 - 2004
CW Group, Inc.
Las Vegas, Nevada
1998 - 2001
Azimuth Engineering & Survey
For Other Firms:
As a Surveyor in Training and CAD Draftsman, Mr. Billingsley has experience managing and performing boundary and control surveys, topographic and
utility surveys, and construction staking projects. Mr. Billingsley prepared subdivision plats, lot splits, and other property development services including
processing applications with local review and permitting agencies.
Working together to meet all the needs of our